Finally, TS II is released to Android Market. It has been almost half a year when I initialized rewriting of TSP/TSV. I was busy with school stuff and work, that’s why it’s pending for so long. But anway, I’m happy it’s finally out there.
This release has almost all features in the old TSP,
1. Encryption of photos
2. Decryption of photos on the fly
3. built-in viewer to view, slideshow, share, zoom, pan, rotate photos.
4. secondary account to hide your real account.
5. undo deletion, data recovery.
It also has some new features,
1. Secure share: share your photos with password.
2. Secure shot: take photo within TS, and it’s protected by default.
More information can be found here.
So why a complete rewrite? Well, mainly because of people complains about several bugs. These bugs are difficult to fix in the original design, so I decided to rewrite the app from scratch. Another reason is to merge TSP/TSV together. Although this first release only supports photos, video support will be coming soon in the next 1~3 releases.
I’ve also built a small website for TS II, you can find it here. It’s mainly for helping people better use the app. Users of TSP/TSV have asked me a lot of questions about how to use the app, so FAQ is there. I also added a TODOs so people knows what to expect in future releases.
I also created two pages for user request features/bug fixes and ask questions.
Hope some people will like the app.